POP MUTATIONS line up ANNOUNCEMENT! Through the messed up, chaotic and continually changing times we live in, we offer Pop Mutations as a celebration of local and international talent to entertain and inform.
RSVP >>> Pop Mutations 2020 Virtual Festival <<

Check out the full lineup…

12th Isle , A Cut Above, Aldous RH, Aperçu w/ LET GLASGOW FLOURISH, The Artsy Vice ShowBabe, Bum Notes Drag Karaoke w/ Ruby Waters, Butho The Warrior Clyde Built RadioDavid BarbarossaDouble Discone, Echo Party, Eleanor FriedbergerFaux Real, Fletch, GIRL SKINGABO – Glasgow African Balafon Orchestra, The Flying Dug Quiz w/ Duglas T Stewart, Gold Top BabyGood PressGospelbeacHGoth GFTHE GREEN DOOR STUDIOHEALTHY in conversation with DJ Marcelle, Heatnavi, Heir of The CursedHOT MESSInvisible, Inc.Irma Vep, John McKeown (Tyler Mckeown) presents: ‘You’ll Never Eat Koka Noodles in This Town Again’, JHM, Kapil SeshasayeeKaty J Pearson, Lady Neptune, Liv Fontaine, Lo KindreLunacy, Maveen, Michael Marion, Molly Linen, Mono Baby Disco, monorail music, Mr Ben & The Bens presents “Beans On Toast’, Music for the isolated generationNeelam Khan VelaNightwave, NOVA, Outlet Archival, The Pastels Films 1984-2013, PINK NOISEPocket Knife, Puke, Rae Lena, The Rebel, Robert SoteloRibekaRomeo TaylorSavage Mansion, Sofay, Soulay Puliman, SPAM Zine, Splash One Poster Archives w/ Grant MacDougall and Raissa Pardini, Susannah Stark, Sycophantasy, TAAHLIAHTHIRD EAR -Yoga & Sound, This Film Should Not Exist – (Country Teasers film premiere), Tomorrow SyndicateUndermedvetenhetenVibeke Bruff, Vso Henderson

For artist profiles and more go to www.popmutations.com Link in bio

Day schedule coming up next!

Access is free-to-all over the weekend as a not-for-profit event. Donation links will be provided on our website, social media and on every streaming event. All donations will be split with 60% of proceeds going to our artists, hosts, performers or their chosen charity. The remaining 40% will be donated to Coalition for Racial Equality and Rights (CRER), a Scottish strategic racial equality charity, based in Glasgow.

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter @popmutations #popmutations

Brought to you by the team at Flying Duck, Mono Cafe Bar & Stereo.
Design by Raissa Pardini
#glasgow #music #art #livemusic #zines #glasgowclubs #stream #festival #virtualfestival #virtualvegan

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s